and is the result of the work, investments and gradual acquisition of know-how and expertise that mean we can offer all-round management of warehouses, distribution and control.
We develop bespoke projects to suit our customers’ needs with the aim of cutting their costs and streamlining the way they are managed. By adopting our 3PL (Third Part Logistics) solutions, our customers can focus on their businesses.
Our customer can thus concentrate on its production and commercial activities.
The main reasons for turning to an external logistics provider are cost-related:
- Savings that turns fixed costs into variable ones;
- Reducing the impact of transportation and logistics on company budgets;
- Limiting the need for major capital outlays.
Whilst cutting costs is the most important reason for using our logistics outsourcing services, there are other benefits to using third-party warehouses and vehicles:
- Greater flexibility;
- Specialist know-how which is always up-to-date;
- Focusing time and resources on your core business;
- Higher quality of service;
- No risk involved in having storage premises;
- Reduced distribution demands;
- Efficient and reliable goods handling.